torsdag 31 januari 2013

The other day I told you guys that I won't be home on Valentines day, so now I can tell you where I'll be than!
Last fall my dad told me and my sister that he wanted to travell somewhere with us on his 60th birthday which is on Feb 15th. So me and my sister discussed where we wanted to go, and had some ideas.
I came ut with an idea that I have wanted to do for a really long time! Told them about the idea and now it's booked and :)
So on Feb 10th, me, Andreas, my dad, my sister and her boyfriend will go to Stockholm. We have to stay one night there at the airport. Because our flight is so early on Monday morning. We than fly Barcelona, Spain. And from there we will go on a 7 night cruise! I'm so excited!

This is our ship



We have a couple of stops as well on the cruise

Day 1: Barcelona
Day 2: Day at sea
Day 3: Tunis, Tunisia
Day 4: Palermo, Italy
Day 5: Civitavecchia, Italy
Day 6: Genua, Italy
Day 7: Marseille, France
Day 8: Barcelona

So this will be really amazing and I really can't wait!!! :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar