onsdag 30 januari 2013

About a month ago at work, the union that we re members in came to us to make an article about out work place. It's for the union magazine that comes out to all members in Sweden, I think about 10 times a year or something like that.
Anyways they came in and talked to several of us, also me, I think she interviewed me for around 15 minutes or something like that. There was a photographer there as well, he took pictures everywhere.
They told me that the pics they had taken on me, probably would be on the cover on that magazine, and I have been so damn nervous about that. Just because first: I didn't feel so nice with my working clothes on. 2: I don't like beeing on a picture.
So I have been soooo nervous.
Yesterday the magazine came in my mail box. And guess what?! I wasn't on the cover!!!!
THANK GOD!
I was so relief, because I really didn't want to be there!! I was so happy!!

The article was really good I must say. There was a picture of me in there, but I can live with that. 


I think you can click on the pictures to see bigger versions of them!

1 kommentar: