söndag 27 november 2011

It's kinda funny, because at work we have a calender that we write in everyday. we write how the day has been and so on.
I was reading in it yesterday how it was this weekend last year, since it's first advent this weekend. I was curious how it was last year. Anyways apparently I was working this weekend last year as well, and first I had written that we hadn't a lot of customers. Than I also had written "Really really cold with a lot of snow" which was kinda funny since yesterday it was +5 here, and no snow :P
But I don't complain, I'm happy so long we don't have any snow :)

Well I gotta go to work now.

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, that's pretty much like here, although usually you're already buried in snow at this time of the year. We still have a peachy +10°C, strong winds and lots of rain - not at all how I want my winter to be. =(

    SvaraRadera