lördag 15 september 2012

In like 2 weeks, the tickets will go onsale for the next BSB cruise.
I want to go sooo much! The cruise will be in October 2013 so it's in a year.
The bad thing is that I can't book now, it's impossible for me, first I have so many bills next month, also I need to save a little more money before I know that I can go.
Why can't they do like on the last 2 cruises, that they go on sale 9 months before the cruise, because than I probably could have booked.
But since I don't know 100% sure yet, I probably won't go, just because my friends who are going are going to book now, and if I want to share a cabin with them, I have to book now. So it's impossible for me :(
Also there will be a world tour next year as well.. so I think I have to choose, I can't afford both since I really want to go to more than 1 show.
Gosh sometimes it really sucks being a BSB fan lol :P


Me and my friends at the first cruise with BSB

2 kommentarer:

  1. Why can't they come on a cruise to the Baltic Sea!?! ;) BTW, World tour, next year???

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag har samma problem som dig Malin. Vill verkligen (vem skulle INTE vilja åka på kryssning med killarna?) men har inte råd och framtiden är oviss. Jag får vänta och se helt enkelt. Men samtidigt prioriterar jag nog turnén nästa år, att kunna se så många konserter som möjligt, med VIP såklart! =)

    SvaraRadera