måndag 27 augusti 2012

Yesterday me and my boyfriend had a movie day, we just stayed at home and watched movies, we really needed that, was a long time ago since we had a day like that, so it was about time.
We saw Mr Brooks, Man on a ledge and You again. Mr Brooks I thought was really good until the end which totally sucked!! Which made the movie mad :( Man on a ledge was really good, a typical Malin movie lol You again was a typical girl movie which was okay as well :)
We had a really nice day, a perfect sunday :)


 Today are me and my boyfriend and his parents going to a town Luleå, about 2 hours from here to do some shopping :)
I think I should go and get ready, his parents will come here in like 30 minutes, so we are ready to go when Andreas stops working.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar