tisdag 10 januari 2012

When someone from your past shows up after not having that much contact the past year, a lot of mixed feelings comes back. I was mad at that person for a long time. Now, well I do see things from a different view, I can't say that I'm still mad at this person.
However you get kinda surprised when you hear from that person and that person gives you a mix of a lot of signals... esp when I'm not sure how I feel.
That made me a little confused since I didn't know exactly how to act when I talked to that person.
But slowly I started to feel more and more what I wanted. And I must say that that felt good.
Even if I knew how I felt, I still didn't know what kind of feelings that person had, just because of our past ... I didn't want any misunderstanding.
But I do know my feelings regarding this whole situation, which feels good.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar