torsdag 8 december 2011



Right now I'm just pissed at the BSB Fanclub.. I wonder if they can do something fair EVER?
This years cruise is over since a few days back, and I have been calm all weekend because this year didn't seem to be as much fun as the last one.
Anyways, during the cruise Justin (their photographer at the fanclub) takes LOADS of pictures. He did at our cruise as well, but we NEVER got to see any of those pictures :( We have been waiting and waiting.. now it's over a year ago.. And now. This years cruise was over 3 days ago. And they have ALREADY added pictures on the fanclub from it. I'm so pissed. Since I really want to see ours as well. I wonder if they can do anything right at that place :(
Luckily I have my own pictures to look at ;)

Sophie, to your questions, the guys have a contract for 3 cruises, which means one more. And it has always been in December. But on this cruise the boys said that they wanted it to be in the summer, and it won't be this summer. So probably summer 2013 :) But it still can be in December of 2012.

My dad's surgery was cancelled yesterday. But they are doing it this morning instead. At least that's what he told me last night. I haven't heard from him today so I think the surgery is on. I don't know the word in English.. :P But he has something called Ljumskbråck. It's not that serious but it's still a surgery. Hopefully he will be okay!

Thought I could share some pics from my cruise last year since I've been talking so much about it lately ;)

Here's Lido Deck where all the Deck Party's was


Our ship in Key West, Florida


Howie, Nick and AJ at the Black & Blue Party


From the concert on the cruise


Me and my friends on the meet & greet


Nick at the Beach Party


Brian and Leighanne at the Masqurade night


The Boys at the Q&A


The boys at the Welcome Cocktail Party


Me and AJ's fiancée Rohelle before the concert

1 kommentar:

  1. Ja inte verkar det som någon bra hemsida där man aldrig får svar eller information om någonting! Jag köpte inte ens mina Malmö biljetter på fc. Fick bättre via ticnet.se!

    SvaraRadera